Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Saturday, August 22, 2009

First trip to the Hospital

Just wanted to post a little update on our status...We had a High Risk Doctors appointment yesterday and when we went in I was having contractions that were 5-6 minutes apart...They checked us into Labor and Delivery immediately where I have just been hanging out for the weekend…..They have been giving me shots to stop the contractions so hopefully that is working!! The Doctor just came back in and said I hopefully can go home tonight! But they are saying it is bed rest from here on out! MIZERABLE!
I have sent Russell to get a new car to try to take advantage of the Cash for Clunkers deal..Can't wait to see what he comes home with! If it is a minivan, I may just fall over and DIE...NO OFFENSE TO ANY MINIVAN DRIVERS!! I am just NOT there yet!
We are hopeful that we can last a little bit longer with the twins. I am 32.5 Weeks so hopefully we can make it to at least 34..We will keep you updated!